RE: RE: Downloading debate

Mr. White has also said these exact same words about Global Warming, the
Recession, and the whole New Coke vs. Coca Cola debate....so I don't know if
I would take his words as final say on this subject no matter how pleasing
to the senses they are.

Out here,
The real Barry white

>>>I'd just like to offer the words of the great Barry White with regard to
Pirating Music. I think Barry speaks for all of us, but especially me. See
below.

"It feels so good
You lying here next to me
Oh, what a groove
You have no idea how it feels
My hands just won't keep still
I love you, baby
Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you
I just wanna hold you
Run my fingers through your hair
Ooh
Outta sight
Uh-huh, right there, you like it like that
Closer
Come here, closer, close
Oh, baby
Oh, baby

Give it up, ain't no use
I can help myself if I'd wanted to
I'm hung up, no doubt
I'm so in love with you, for me there's no way out

'Cause deeper and deeper
In love with you I'm falling
Sweeter and sweeter
Your tender words of love keeps calling

Eager and eager, yeah
To feel your lips upon my face
Please her and please her
Any time or any place

I'm gonna love you, love you, love you just a little more, baby
I'm gonna need you, need you, need you every day
I'm gonna want you, want you, want you in every way

Make no mistake though, I'll hold back nothin'
This time it looks like love is here to stay
As long as I shall live
I'll give you all I have and all I have to give

'Cause please her and please her
Any time or any place
Eager and eager
To feel your sweet lips on my face

Deeper and deeper
In love with you I'm falling, yeah
Sweeter and sweeter
Your tender words of love keeps calling

I'm gonna love you, love you, love you just a little more, baby
I'm gonna need you, need you, need you every day
I'm gonna want you, want you, want you in every way."

That's right. Uh-huh.

Love,
-drew