Canal St. Setlist

Hi,

So, here's a full set list from last night.  Lineup consisted of Karin,
Linford, and Jack.  Linford played keyboard (electric piano?), accordion, and
acoustic guitar (advice from Linford: never put lotion on your hands just
before you try to play guitar, as the pick will have a tendency to slip through
your fingers like a watermelon seed.)  and sang on Jack's Valentine.  Karin
sang and played acoustic guitar and the piano on Ohio.  Jack played acoustic
and electric guitars as well as an occasional lap steel, and he sang on one of
his own tunes.

Set 1 (about 75 minutes):

Bothered
   [a lot of chit-chat.  Karin thanked ladies who let her cut in line
    for the bathroom.  Linford asked if anyone had anything else they
    wanted to say?]
Jesus in New Orleans
   [story about Beth as a little girl]
Green Clouded Swallowtail
   [how come NSYNC never has to get a mic cord changed?]
I Radio Heaven
Faithfully Dangerous
Happy Birthday Peggy Weaver
Anyway
Curse These Dreams
   [Jack's woes at living in a foreign land]
Didn't Catch the name - Jack sang.  Same song as in December, I think
The World Can Wait
   [the rise of Over the Rhine, the neighborhood, and the segue to Norwood]
Norwood Boy
Ohio

Set 2 (about 40 mins):

Go Down Easy
Thank You My Angel (after a false start with Linford in the wrong key)
Lucy
Little Blue River/Garden
Jack's Valentine
Miles

Encores (about 15 mins):

A New Waltz (didn't catch the name.
Like a Radio/Ain't No Sunshine

Good night, everybody!
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"just because you're fighting evil doesn't make you good" - Rabbi Dobrusin