the blue bird in bloomington, In
some bar in Lafayette, In
Schubas (at least 2x)
Cornerstone (at least 3x)
some festival in (near?) atlanta
a club in Over the Rhine
the Rhinelander Roundup
some college in some Chicago suburb
True Tunes, Wheaton (if I remember right)
the Green Room, Iowa City

that's 13 I can think of right now.  Do I qualify for the 10x+ club?

particularly memorable show?  hmmm ...

the Bluebird because it was the first time I saw them.  It was a crowded
little place with a little stage in the corner.

Over the Rhine at C-stone is always a good show.  I remember one year having
my spot in the audience right behind Leigh Nash

Schubas is a good venue.

The roundup was really cool - it was held in an old church and had a sort of
informality about it that you don't get at a regular show.  Too bad I lost
my negatives from that show.

Finally, Iowa City was a great show because:
    1. It was small and intimate and I had already supposed that I would not
get another chance to see OtR in a small setting
    2. It was my brother's first chance to see them ... and yes he was
impressed.
    3. Newcastle on tap
    4. All I Get for Christmas Is Blue