Re: OtR live - once? twice? 10+X?

michelle writes:

<t will never cease to make me think "Wow." when I read posts from people who are on their way to see OtR again, or again and again and so on.  How cool to be in an area where they are playing two nights in a row or towns nearby that you have the time availability to drive a few hours to get too.  I'd have some high mileage on the truck if I lived in any of those 48 states, thats for sure ;).  How many shows have you all seen?  Any particular date(s)/venues stick out more than that rest?>

ok, i say we start a 'make michelle see otr fund' (yeah, like it matters what i say).
we can donate some money toward paying for her trip so she can finally experience an otr show without the burden of the huge expense.

then, when she's out of hawaii, we can have a huge gathering - one that would put the taft show gathering to shame.

i can start it off by donating $150 from my tax return (when i get it next month) to help cover part of the transportation and room & board costs.

of course, we won't be able tell her about it so it'll be a complete surprise to her.
wait - she'll have to know about it, take the time off from work, to get everything organized for the trip, etc. so we should tell her about it before we get too far involved.

okay, who's with me (or am i just a lone psychopath?)?

---dan in michigan

np: lamb - gabriel