Re: OtR live - once? twice? 10+X?

 How many shows have you all seen?  Any particular
 date(s)/venues stick out more than that rest?
Hmm I am not sure how many shows I have seen probably more than I think
I have.

 Canal Street Tavern, Dayton OH 1
 Taft Theatre, Cincinnati OH 4
 Bogart's, Cincinnati OH 3
 Moonlight Gardens, Cincinnati OH 4
 Blue Jordan Fest, Sharon Woods OH 1
 Southgate House, Newport KY 1
 Taste of Cincinnati 1
 Emery Theater, Cincinnati OH  3
 Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH 2
 Seasongood Pavilion, Eden Park, Cincinnati, Ohio. 1
 P&G Pavilion, Cincinnati OH 4
 Jammin' on Main, Cincinnati, OH  2
 Mt. St. Joseph College, Cincinnati OH 1
 Rhinelander Round-Up #2, Carnegie Theater,  Covington, KY. 1
 Rhinelander Round-Up #1 (I guess) in a church in Norwood 1
 Everybody's records - release of ASR 1

I have seen OTR at least 31 times - wow that is more than I thought. It
would have been more if I could have gone to more of the concerts in
the area but life situations made it difficult at times.

I am thinking about de-llurking
Debbie Flinchpaugh