Re: OtR live - once? twice? 10+X?

--- JaunasAddiccion at aol_com wrote:
> ok, i say we start a 'make michelle see otr fund' (yeah, like it matters what
> i say).
> we can donate some money toward paying for her trip so she can finally
> experience an otr show without the burden of the huge expense.

Muahaha!  I love you people!  Dan, Dan, Dan... kind, makes me laugh Dan... see
below, read in order. ;)

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200110/msg00265.html

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200110/msg00326.html

Getting nostalgic Barry?

> then, when she's out of hawaii, we can have a huge gathering - one that would
> put the taft show gathering to shame.

I'm determined, DETERMINED, to get to a Taft show one of these next couple
years.  But... I may be doing my 'hang w/ my buddy' trip to Colorado sometime
this year (*shakes dice in hand*  Gimmee a 7 Uncle Sam!!) and she's committed
to flying/driving to whatever state necessary for my *otr-live virgin* self to
a show.  And trust me, this list will get a 'Who's gonna be there?!?' post from
me.

> i can start it off by donating $150 from my tax return (when i get it next
> month) to help cover part of the transportation and room & board costs.

If $10 overwhelmed me, this flat-lines me.  This kind of kindness leaves me
speechless and lack of words to show appreciation does not mean its disregarded
by me.  Please know that.

> of course, we won't be able tell her about it so it'll be a complete surprise
> to her.

Oh yes, good idea.

obliviously,
michelle