Re: may the forks be with us

michelle wondered:
<For those who liked Mystery Men, how was Zoolander? I never got in the mood to see it in theaters and still not excited about video/cable.  Is it funny in that silly way like MM?  Or just stupid?>

umm....i liked mystery men, but zoolander was just a bit too stupid - it played on stereotypes of models, but that was about it. i don't think i laughed at all,and my friend, who really wanted to see it, wanted to leave halfway through.

---dan in michigan

np: the dark crystal