Re: may the forks be with us

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
wrote:

> Anyone else like "Mystery Men"???

i did.  marvelous film.  janeane garofalo rocks.  and
hank azaria.  and paul reubens.  and ben stiller.  ok,
enough.  the elitist part of me tells me i shouldn't
have liked the movie as much as i did.  but i made a
resolution not to listen to that part of me as much
anymore.

=====