Re: A short story about "Folk"

hmmm.  I was thinking that as the messsages poured in.  "I'm glad I'm not
reading these with my parents around" I think.  People in work.... hmmm.  That's
funny.

just wading through the 100+ emails I got while I was gone.  You go home for 2
nights.....  And I missed some good discussions.  hate that.  Oh well.

Bethany

np: hmmm.  Nothing.  I think I'll throw in some OTR.

"Heart Rate -- 190

> F--K messages-- 0
> Read Reciepts-- 15
> Boss out of my office-- Priceless

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen