A short story about "Folk"

I wish I would have used "Fork" like David....it would have been much
funnier.

Anyway...

I'm sitting here in my office and my boss walks in.  Do I turn around and
minimize my Outlook.  Dang, don't have time....It'll make me look guilty and
he'll be outta here in a second anyway. He's sitting down.....do I turn
around now....knowing the subject lines of the messages coming in....he
won't notice.  "Ding, Ding, Ding"...the e-mails are notifying me that they
are here.  Lots of them to....bringing said bosses attention to my 21"
monitor....for his eyes to see.  No reaction from him...good news.  After 10
minutes he leaves and I look at the inbox that he could have seen the whole
time and what do I see?  The read receipt messages that I had sent out for
my staff right before he walked in.

Heart Rate -- 190
F--K messages-- 0
Read Reciepts-- 15