RE: bowie, nin, higher powers, etc

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Chris Hahn wrote:
> there is a EP that you might be interested in :
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1505799744
>
> i think there is an instrumental version on there. this disc is pretty good.
> there is this half speed version of Closer on there that's really cool. did
> you ever see the movie Seven? the instrumental version of Closer that they
> used for the opening sequence is on this disc.

Having that CD, (actually, the UK version) I can tell you none of those
versions are straight-up instrumental versions of the song.  I believe
they all still have lyrics of some sort, and most are rather radical
remixes.  If you are looking for the normal version of the song minus
vocals, you'll have to look somewhere else.

-Smitty