Re: Canal Street Saturday show is SOLD OUT

dan informed us:

> i just called seeing if i could reserve some tickets
>  for Saturday's OtR show at Canal Street Tavern, and
>  it is SOLD OUT.

wow...glad i got the merch table gig!  :)

this is bad, though...anita is going to columbus TODAY and she told me she
wouldn't be able to check her e-mail after this morning.  uh oh...i hope they
call again, otherwise they'll drive all that way with no tickets.  wish i
could get ahold of her...does anyone know how to reach her?

sorry you won't be there, dan, and bru-say.  :(  it would have been nice to
see you guys again!

and bru-say...thanks for mentioning me in your post abuot randy
harrison...can you believe it was three years ago that i lived in
cincinnati?!  sometimes i can't believe it.  i also can't believe i'm
graduating soon.

hey, KATHERINE...how are grad school applications going?  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.