Catch All

here’s one of my catch-all emails.

thanks all for the nice words on-and-off list about the tribute cd and my
track.

my favorite cd-r brands are those that hold their ones and zeros like
they’re supposed to.  i’ve not had bad luck with any.  it depends more on
how crappy your burner is, imo.

half the time i assume reviewers are just dumb.  each listens to too much
music and are just hookwinked sometimes into thinking something’s good.  i
reckon i’ll give in to the critics and the emails here and buy that “the
fragile” nin thing.  and i’ll try to overcome my phobia about old people
playing music and give my brother’s copy of rs “exile” a play or two.  i
like liz phair’s “exile in guyville” though.

holy cow, jg is ONLY 400?!?

i reckon we’re heading up to canal street this saturday.   i’m scheduled to
wait tables from 5pm-midnight that night, so i might show up a lot late.
heh heh, or i’ll get someone to work for me.

regarding truths: "br-cc-li is disgusting" is a truth.  a vile scourge on
humanity even.  (note how i didn’t want to call broc’s attention to me
personally).  "modal analysis and nearfield acoustic holography can be fun!"
is relative, perhaps.  perhaps, perhaps.  nothing like my relatives though.
too much saffron.  i'm just wild about saffron.

dan, i'm in a weird mood today too.  and i don't wanna push drugs into my
arm either.

brian kinney-ly,
bruce

"it’s how we live today