-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of OtRhine at aol_com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:57 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: This wknd: tidbits.

Dudes and dudettes on the discussion jag,

This is LInford--I have commandeered the office computer for a few minutes.
It's been awhile, hope you're all well. It's a glorious, sunny, 40 degree
(Farenheit) morning here in Ohio. Not a bad day to make some music.

I realized I forgot to mention that Milwaukee folk-sensations Ticklepenny
Corner are opening both shows this wknd. They opened for us at Coney Island
Moonlight Gardens a few years back. They're definitely worth checking out...

Also, for your eyes only, we'll be debuting (is that a word?) two new songs
this wknd:
Norwood Boy (penned by Karin), and Hush Now My Sweet, a waltz that I wrote a
while back that confesses, "I know we're only two-bit clowns in a one-ring
circus." Seemed to ring oddly true at the time.

Well, hope to see you, and be nice to the merch volunteers.

Linford

OVER THE RHINE
Phone: 513.731.6837 (731-OVER)
Fax: 513.731.9668