Re: Re: Nine Inch Nails

On 1/24/02 9:27 PM, quoth the effervescent Jessyka at JLuvzMusyk at aol_com:

>there is
>also a weird instrument called the theriman, (i know that is misspelled, but
>i can't find it on the internet and i have no other way of discovering it's
>true spelling...sorry.  :( ) which played the high *vocal* part in _the lion
>sleeps tonight_.  it's really really strange...i've played it.

Theremin. Didn't we have a thread about them a long way back? Or was that
another list? Anyway:

http://srch.excite.com/d/search/p/excite/index.jhtml;$sessionid$1DVIVSAABJN
VCCQEBFHQPUQ?c=web&s=theremin

The staple of every 50s horror movie soundtrack....