Re: CD-R Quality?? (No OtR)

> Is there a preferred brand of CD-R for music.  I have used Memorex and am
> happy with the Quality, but am wondering from all of you more "sound"
> qualified if there is a general consensus as to what type of CD-R gives
the
> best sound....or if there is no perceivable difference.

barry,   i'm about 400 years old,  and i'm sure my ears aren't what they
used to be   (especially after that one Camper Van Beethoven gig with the
violin during __pictures of matchstick men_),   so i can't tell you what
"sounds"  the best:   to me they are all better than adequate,    but what i
can mention is that the  black cd's  give effortless burns when (for
whatever reasons)  your silver ones  turn into coasters.

the black ones are also cool as hell,  but that's really just a bonus point.

as with everything in life,   "you get what you pay for"  so you're better
off sticking with a real -name-brand of media.

half deaf
jg
np:  mel torme  __mel torme__