Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1131

Hello, Anita~

Good afternoon, list~

Anita exclaimed:

> Hey! Get this... it looks like I'll be at the Sat.
> night (26th) show (barring
> snowstorms, of course.)
>
> Tell me again who'll be there, so I know who to look
> for?  ;)

I'll be there.  I'm currently hoping my mail order
tickets hurry up and arrive.

Can't wait...

It's probably my favorite OTR venue.  It's the
combination of the people I've taken, it was the first
place I heard them, the eclectic seating...I love it.

See ya' later!

Brian

=====
"What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all."
~Charles A. Lindbergh, at a news conference after his trans-Atlantic flight