Re: DW

>From: Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com>
>
>Okay, my mind doesn't usually shoot off in this tawdry
>direction (I am, after all, Appropriate Man)...but
>when I saw
>"rent-a-don...benifits...package..."...well...my mind
>chuckled.  A word dropped here or added there...
>;P

Oh no!  Appropriate Man is stating to succumb to the pressures of the world.
  Say it isn't so!

First a piercing, then a "woot", now this...? That's how it always gets
started, with the little things, until it sprials out of control!

AM, catholic or not, you have two choices: get off this corrupting influence
known as the list, or say three "Hail Mary"s, six "Glory-be"s , and
twenty-five "Our Father"s each and every time you are so tempted by another
listee, by way of penance.

"Give Me Strength" indeed!

Fatherly,

Soberman, who has narrowly escaped the temptations of his own arch-nemesis-
Drunken Debauchery Man