Re: Coldplay Qs

First of all, let me say how proud i am of you for getting the Coldplay disc.  I have to be perfectly honest . . . i saw them live, and it rivals the best live shows i've ever seen (that includes the Emery 97 show)
as far as StarSailor goes, i have heard a couple of songs by them, and i pretty much think that they're channeling The Verve more than Coldplay or Travis.  (which is a good thing to channel . . . )
laters
ken

Hey all,

     I finally got "Parachutes" for Christmas, and want more.  Can anyone
recommend which import singles and EPs are the most worthy to buy, while the
stores still have 'em?
     Also, has anybody heard StarSailor yet?  I saw them on "The Late Show",
and really dug what they were doing.  They reminded me of Midnight Oil circa
"Earth Sun Moon", but I think I'm suffering from "Tootsie Roll syndrome",
which is to say "whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to
me".  Comprende?  Anyhow, the music press is giving them the big "15
minutes" of hype now, and is apt to liken them to Travis or Coldplay.  I'd
wager that analogy is more accurate.  Anybody hear or purchase them yet?