Coldplay Qs

Recently Arthur wrote:
>>From: "Arthur Dent" <kenlovesbrenda at msn_com>
Subject: Re: Coldplay Qs

First of all, let me say how proud i am of you for getting the Coldplay d=
isc.  I have to be perfectly honest . . . i saw them live, and it rivals =
the best live shows i've ever seen (that includes the Emery 97 show) as far
as StarSailor goes, i have heard a couple of songs by them, and i = pretty
much think that they're channeling The Verve more than Coldplay or=  Travis.
(which is a good thing to channel . . . ) laters ken<<

You know, I heard Parachutes just a couple of weeks ago for the first time
and the vibe I got was the whole GDBD era of Over The Rhine.  The piano on
the disc sounds hauntingly like the one on Good Dog Bad Dog to me with that
whole earthy, recorded at home kind of vibe.  Admittedly, it was the thing
that turned me on to the group...

--pete