Re: RE: That virus thing you do....

On 1/11/02 2:23 PM, quoth the effervescent shadow at teuton_org at
shadow at teuton_org:

>turns out the address has an _ in front of it, and is spoofing itself.
>odd. makes me wanna dissectit more. never seen one working so closely. (:
>now i feel like a SETI scientist (: too bad i can't play more.

So do you think this is an address someone set up specifically to be a
nuisance?

>i wrote wanadoo telling them about it. and their relay problem.  hopefully
>my french came through  passably. they seem pretty smart.

Good gracious. Well, so do you, so I've no worries.

If anyone wants to beat me to going to Spamcop, feel free. Otherwise I'll
have to draft it tonight.