(re:the virus thing) Yup, right.

101% correct.
They all come from there, in response to a reply I sent (yes, awaiting
another one too, any minute now..) & because my filters work, it never comes
to my over the Rhine folder, always to my junk mail.ggggrrrrr......
i wonder how it works & if it'll just keep going around? Interesting....
(providing no one actually opens the attachments.)
tash
(who's lying in wait for the next virus e-mail to zap it)

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: That virus thing you do....
>Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:55:32 EST
>
>I went back and checked my email: I got three virusy/thingies, all from
>_heinzgraff at wanadoo_fr.
>
>That sound right to everyone else?

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance,
it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance.
It's the one who cannot be taken, who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live."
{{::Amanda McBroom - The Rose::}}p