Re: RE: That virus thing you do....

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> So do you think this is an address someone set up specifically to be a
> nuisance?

hah! i was right. spamcop is a little dumb (their virus reply leave smuch
to be desired)

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=wanadoo.fr&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=ut

they (wanadoo.fr) is quite universally blocked and a bad black hole puppy.

> Good gracious. Well, so do you, so I've no worries.

why thank you. and so are quite a lot of other people around here who
poked around. gosh such a savvy group..

> If anyone wants to beat me to going to Spamcop, feel free. Otherwise
> I'll have to draft it tonight.

oooo! can i ? (: