RE: naming of inanimate objects

I'm a little late on this one, but a travelling preacher, Dudley Hall, came to our church one Sunday and told us a story about his roommate in Seminary who named his bed "The Word".  Dudley was confused as to why his roommate did this until one Saturday morning they got a call to do something and he told his roommate that there was a telephone call.  His roommate told Dudley to tell the caller that he was spending time "In the Word"....needless to say they left the roommate alone and Dudley had to go.

out here wishing he was spending time in the word,
Barry

PS  I saw Bill Mallonee last night and although this is the first time I have ever seen him/V.O.L.  it was an excellent show.  He expressed some sadness, but also expressed that this was going to be a fun tour with Kenny.