Re: Jennifer Connely/Powerpuff Girls

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, The Mattrix wrote:
> Your tastes and mine are obviously VERY compatible, so I'll take what
> you say as gospel, which means literally in mattspeak.

Even when I *want* to be taken metaphorically?  :)

> "Dark City" is da bomb.  I love Roger Ebert's commentary on the DVD!

Absolutely.  It's like getting a slice of film school with your movie.  I
was thrilled when I heard that *he* had picked it as his favorite movie of
the year too -- suddenly my love of the film didn't seem so odd.  :)

> Wish he'd do more...

He also provides a very informative commentary on the _Citizen Kane_ DVD.
I'm not aware of any others he may have done.