Canal Street tickets

Good afternoon, list:

I haven't seen this info yet so I thought I'd share:

I just got off the phone with the nice lady at Canal
Street Tavern.  I thought I'd let you know that
tickets are currently on sale for the Jan. 25 and Jan.
26 show...$12 in advance (I forgot to ask how much
they'd be at the door).

I'll be there Saturday...

Brian

=====
"What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all."
~Charles A. Lindbergh, at a news conference after his trans-Atlantic flight