Before I go into hiding.THANK-YOU

Thank-you Bethany&Ysobelle!! Thank-you *so* much. ((hugs))
Agh!!  I've never been taken in by an e-mail before. I was so proud of
myself for normally finding the hoaxes and deleting almost every single
pleading forward...blah,. I'm sorry. I geuss pride comes before a fall
I sent the e-mail before finding the file (a typical knee-jerk reaction)
and when I saw the file was in the windows/command folder I didn't delete it
and thought I'd check it out first. Upon reading the e-mail again, I began
to see major flaws and decided to ask around, which I didn't need to do
because of the information you gave out. Phew!! I just have my tail between
my legs and a new mantra to stick above my computer..'how to tell an urban
legend.'by Rhys  *laughs* just incase my sensibilty departs again... :/
& Rhys, I didn't take it the wrong way, it didn't really seem unkind. I feel
like an idiot, simply because I knew most of  that and ignored it in my 'Oh
my goodness-  I'm passing on a virus  -  people are going to hate me'
Perhaps it was because it came from someone who never sends me annoying
forwards.
I've never even  *heard* of urbanmyths.com and the other before, *sigh*.
&Thanks David for the compliment.
I hope I haven't caused any trouble
*ack*

Tash

((who's now going into hiding. ))

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance,
it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance.
It's the one who cannot be taken, who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live."
{{::Amanda McBroom - The Rose::}}