RE: how to tell an urban legend (Re: I HAVE A VIRUS TRANS)

i didn't mean to be mean. i didn't even mean to come down hard on tash or
anyone else. it's a rare thing for me to be accused of being less than
kind. if i was, or even came across that way. i'm sorry.

i was just trying to point out to anyone who cared how to tell an urban
legend from truth.

i didn't even know it was tash who sent the virus warning.

regretfully.

rhys

i know you weren't trying to be mean. i didn't even read it that way.
please forgive me for "sounding" like i was accusing you of being unkind.
i was just thinking how people frequently misinterpret other peoples posts.

peace to you dear & hugs all around.

tranquilly,
david