RE: "undergarments"

Well, let's NOT be too extreme. I expect that Ms. Liesel wore any more than
26 pair of boxer shorts at the same time that the effect wouldn't be as
compelling.

That's not a bad thing... Heck, the AVERAGE person can only look good
through 16-18 pair of boxer shorts.

Just to give you some perspective, The Drew (tm) has successfully shined
through 42 pair of boxer shorts.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784

http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/photos/cincitrip/LIESEL.JPG

Andrew Vogel