RE: "undergarments"

--- "Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP)" <VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU>
wrote:
> See, the thing of it is this:
>
> Even if Liesel wanted to wear 25 or 26 pair of boxer
> shorts at the same time, she'd still be a
cutie-patootie (and don't think that I'm NOT talking
> about her spankybutt!).

http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/photos/cincitrip/LIESEL.JPG

you do wonders for my ego on a cold dreary morning
like this.

smiling like a fool,
liesel

p.s. spanky butt?  oh no, no, no...no spanky butt here
(they called me pancake in junior high because i was
flat on both sides...only one side has proved them
wrong) (that was more than anyone needed to know about
me-- someone make me shut up now...augggghhhh!)

=====