RE: "undergarments"

See, the thing of it is this:

Even if Liesel wanted to wear 25 or 26 pair of boxer shorts at the same
time, she'd still be a cutie-patootie (and don't think that I'm NOT talking
about her spankybutt!).
http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/photos/cincitrip/LIESEL.JPG

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784