Re: larry the cucumber (Re: Torvaald: the no longer nameless auto)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, ms. tarquini wrote:

> --- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>
> wrote:
> > Worry not about Larrys, for they are cute and pickle
> > nicely.
> >
> > Ask him if he can sing about cebus.
>

> ah, LARRY THE CUCUMBER.  i don't know how he pickles but he is cute.
> how many dates should we go on before i can show him veggie tales?

the first one? or maybe you already know if he'd like that...

> i will not let my mind into the gutter, i will not let my mind into
> the ..., liesel

how you can gutter from that, i remain confused - however, pickels and
gutters do not mix very well at all.

cucumbers, perhaps - cos they grow in dirt, but after that - they are
washed and put in the grocery store so nice people can buy then and make
raitha and eat it with naan.

my leftover macaroni is so pale.

rhys

--