evil HTMl,torvald&inamate objects

Oh goodness, I'm sorry to be guilty of infuriating blocks of HMTL, I think
I've managed to disable it, I'm not entirely convinced though -
have I?
Liesel, Torvald seems a perfectly original name :)
I'm not exactly original I'm afraid, my flute has been named Faith, and my
guitar christened Gertie. (Not my suggestion, but that of a drunk friend.and
Gertie Guitar stuck ever after.. :/ )
My piano, strangely,  has never been named, nor my computer (any
suggestions? *laughs*)
I hope no-one else has fallen victim of the snow and ice (hugs to both of
you who have)  we had snow all over Christmas and New Year and they didn't
bother to grit....grrrrrr......not exactly fun when your only way out is up
a steep hill!
Can you let me know if my HTML is disabled?
Apologetically,
Tash

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance,
it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance.
It's the one who cannot be taken, who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live."
{{::Amanda McBroom - The Rose::}}