Re: car names

My car is named Carlos.

I think it may be the one and only inanimate thing
I've named.  Actually, someone else named it for me.
Try as I might I can't stop using it as a reference.

But it's a stupid Monte Carlo...it's not even cryptic.

It's ok.  I named my red Dodge Dakota El Diablo Rojo because in the summer when I run the AC and then park, water drips onto the hot exhaust and spits and sizzles.

Also on the advice of Garrison Keillor, I named my stomach Edward.  Edward and I have a strong love/hate relationship.  So I felt it was important to name it.

Steve from MI