Re: car names

My car is named Carlos.

I think it may be the one and only inanimate thing
I've named.  Actually, someone else named it for me.
Try as I might I can't stop using it as a reference.

But it's a stupid Monte Carlo...it's not even cryptic.

Brian

=====
"What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all."
~Charles A. Lindbergh, at a news conference after his trans-Atlantic flight