Re: Jennifer Connely

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, The Mattrix wrote:
> I miss the starry-eyed and voluptous innocent I adored in my youth...
> (sigh)

Definitely *don't* see _Requiem for a Dream_, then.  :)

> What else was she in, besides "Career Oppourtunities" and "Mulholland
> Falls (or Drive)"?  (Never saw 'em.)

"Drive" is the David Lynch film, "Falls" is the film with Connelly.  The
sight of her being groped by Nick Nolte is forever seared into my brain.
Could that really be the cute girl from _Labyrinth_?  Sigh, indeed.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Connelly,+Jennifer