Re: i knew i hated snow...

anita shared:

> He has to go past
>  Pittsburgh, from whence Jessyka is writing, to get home.   It's only rain
>  here (so far) and shouldn't be bad once he gets into Ohio, but he has to
> take
>  the PA Turnpike ... and, well, if you've ever been on the Turnpike, you'll
>  know why I'm v. nervous.  It's rough on a clear sunny day in some parts.

oh goodness...yep, the pa turnpike is not all that pleasant (although i
haven't personally driven any further east than monroeville...

anita, i'm sorry to say it, but the snow keeps coming...there's supposed to
be 3-6 inches here between noon today and noon tomorrow...hopefully ken will
find a nice little hotel to stay in until the road clear.  :(

let us know.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

to believe in oneself is to set your spirit free.