Re: i knew i hated snow...

In a message dated 1/6/2002 3:13:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JLuvzMusyk at aol_com writes:
>  you know bad things happen in threes, so BE CAREFUL everyone out there!  i
>  don't want to hear about any other accidents.

Oh, do NOT say that.... Ken drove down to visit me this weekend, and is, as I
write this, on his way home.  He left about half an hour ago.  He'd intended
to stay later, but it's only going to get worse.   For those of you who don't
know; he's from Columbus, and I'm just south of Baltimore.  He has to go past
Pittsburgh, from whence Jessyka is writing, to get home.   It's only rain
here (so far) and shouldn't be bad once he gets into Ohio, but he has to take
the PA Turnpike ... and, well, if you've ever been on the Turnpike, you'll
know why I'm v. nervous.  It's rough on a clear sunny day in some parts.

So no.  No threes.  Only two, and those are terribly unfortunate, but
completely coincidental, and luckily minor (injury wise, which is what REALLY
matters, although I'm very very sorry for both of your vehicles.)

Biting her nails until the phone rings...
Anita