i knew i hated snow...

hi kids.

didn't i say i shouldn't drive in the snow?  i think i did.  i hate it when i
prove myself right.

the city of pittsburgh did nothing about the snow on the roads this morning,
and so, on the way to church i spun out of control, did a 180, hit the rock
face on the side of the road, and ended up doing another 180, landing on the
side of the road facing the correct direction.  *sigh*

i'm ok (except i think that, due to my seat belt, i'll be wearing turtlenecks
for the next several weeks), and no one else was involved.  just my poor
little car.  it's only body work that needs done...it's still driveable.  but
there's lots more snow on the way.  i left my car at church this morning and
let daddy drive me home.

you know bad things happen in threes, so BE CAREFUL everyone out there!  i
don't want to hear about any other accidents.

and does anyone in some southern state that doesn't get snow need a roommate?
 i think i'm transferring for my last semester of school...too bad school
starts tomorrow.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

to believe in oneself is to set your spirit free.