Re: When Good Catholics Go Bad

>wow, looks like I might need to convert:
>
>came in 100% orthodox quaker...

I also came in 100% Orthodox Quaker.  Strange.  The part that freaked me out was that Ba'hai was higher on the list than Judaism.  (Ba'hai has always seemed like such an easy way to believe, since they accept pretty much every other major religion)

I'm going to look for a Quaker church to visit, so I can see what its all about.  Does anyone know of any in the St. Louis area?

Samantha

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/