Re: Re: When Good Catholics Go Bad

On 1/4/02 2:14 PM, quoth the effervescent beautifulblood at hotmail_com at
beautifulblood at hotmail_com:

>I'm going to look for a Quaker church to visit, so I can see what its
>all about.  Does anyone know of any in the St. Louis area?

Look for "Society of Friends." And they're called Meeting Houses, not
churches, so that might help. They might be under churches, though, in
the phone book. Don can correct me if I'm wrong, right, sweets?

They're very...peaceful places. Quakerism is pretty nifty.