when protestants convert to mormonism (Re: When Good Catholics Go Bad)

how ironic (and rather humorous) is this.  i took the
quiz and the only religion i matched 100% was mormon.

ha!

if only those boys in cinci knew...they may never have
left.

liesel
--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Umm.  How bored am I?
>
> A high school pal sent us this quiz:
>
> http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita