RE: Do I Offend You? (was Re: +Live+ ect.)

Hello jg, hi fellow listees ;o)

Just one note about JG's comment bellow:

>So soon sue came over, and there was much happiness. there wasn't anybody
>in jammies, however, except for me, who is stupid enough to believe that
>strangers will show up to your house wearing jammies. db had changed into
>real clothes. sue wore real clothes. screw it, i didn't change from my
>jammies. we tried to entertain sue for three hours, i wish it were
>more. that was fun, and we had an enjoyable time. sue pretended to
>have an enjoyable time too.

"Pretended" is not the word JG....I LOVED spending time at your place. Who
couldn't love speneding time with great friends, talking about music and other
fun things...and eating lots of great food that your friends cooked for you??
I had the time of my life, and I hope Mon Bon liked having me over becaue I'll
be coming over to do fun things like eat and discuss OtR and Anne E. Dechant a
lot from now on. ;o)

Hang in everyone,

Love, Sue

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt