Re: New Years stuff

> > Susan and I finally
> >got engaged, on Christmas morning no less.
>

> That's wonderful news-- congratulations!

yes,  absolutely, congratulations!!

db and i got engaged once,   about 60 years ago.   it wasn't christmas
morn.     it was in anita's  mom's  kitchen,   right there by the garbage
can.   oh,  wait,   sorry,  that wasn't  anita's mom's,   that was my mom's.
sorry,   i'm  still swept up in anita's narrative.

christmas morning,   nowhere near a garbage can,  i'm pretty sure that's how
it oughta be done.   and  DM wants to be like me!

i love DM though.   he's the genuine article.
bye
jg
np:  CB  __free__