Re: Re: So.

> No, no, no-- YULE. Good gracious, where are all the Pagans on this list?
>

> Sigh.

M's  pagan,  but, technically,  not on the list.    there was no Yule
celebration here.  that was my fault:  i was supposed to come home with a
log, but i forgot it for some consecutive days,   eventually forgetting it
by the deadline.     M has seven or  eight trees around here,    though.
they are all very pretty.    We played our Dar Williams __the christians
and the pagans__ here a few times.   even that doesn't speak to me,  though.
not christian;  not pagan.   not really anything.

happy to be so
jg