Re: So.

In a message dated 1/1/02 2:44:10 AM Central Standard Time, Ysobelle at aol_com
writes:

<< HAPPY NEW YEAR! >>

Happy New Year to you also.

I've been in a cleaning frenzy since early morning. There's something
refreshing about getting rid of the old so I can start collecting new junk.
For the life of me I can't figure out why I have a lot of this stuff:
Newspaper articles that don't interest me, pieces of paper with mystery
telephone numbers, fortune cookie strips, sales flyers, and kid's meal toys
(although I think I would throw myself in front of a moving bus to save the
Taco Bell dogs I got a few Christmas' ago).

Just finished my first meal of the New Year - a greasy Papa John's mushroom
Pizza. I just hope that doesn't mean I'm going to have bad indigestion for
the remainder of the year.

Now to get all of the junk papers that have been filtered through bagged and
taken to the dumpster before I realize why I kept it all in the first place.

Rose