Re: was: inerrancy vs. infallibility (no otr)/ is: Dutch ramblings

--- Mark van Hornsveld <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> wrote:
> I'm afraid though i cannot escape any longer from
> turning up at the next OtR
> chistmas show, now can i? Only eleven-and-a-half
> months from now.

no you can't :)

> Or, we could all meet when OtR plays Holland (i pray
> they will) next spring.

group flight to holland anyone?  anyone?  buehler?

> I'm beginning to think I just might be able to
> combine my summer holiday
> with a visit to C'stone 2002. Shall I? Who dares
> meet me there?

i'm thinking with all the listees who are planning on
being there i may just have to be as well...

liesel

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita