was: inerrancy vs. infallibility (no otr)/ is: Dutch ramblings

>--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> > >Schermerhorn Schermerhorn Schermerhorn Schermerhorn
> > Schermerhorn!
> > >
> > >Sometimes it's an advantage being Dutch :)
> > >
> > >Scheveningen Scheveningen Scheveningen Scheveningen
> > Scheveningen
> >
> > Ow. Mark wins, my tongue loses.
>

>my tongue never loses...:)
>next lostee gathering mark-schmark and i are at i
>shall officially challenge him to a duel.
>
>(happiest of birthday regards darling markboy)
>liesel

Thank you, my dear. I have overcome my thity-first year and still feeling
terribly young. ;)

I'm afraid though i cannot escape any longer from turning up at the next OtR
chistmas show, now can i? Only eleven-and-a-half months from now.

Or, we could all meet when OtR plays Holland (i pray they will) next spring.

I'm beginning to think I just might be able to combine my summer holiday
with a visit to C'stone 2002. Shall I? Who dares meet me there?

<Mark