Re: proofs and people

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
wrote:

> No!  I was trying to say that by telling that
> particular story to that
> particular crowd, this is the impression evoked by
> that particular speaker.  I
> was not trying to make those claims about God's
> nature myself, nor was I trying
> to say that this impression was in any way accurate.
I'm sorry that
> I gave the wrong impression.

I understand.  I didn't think you were saying that.
That's why I threw in that sentence about not
believing that you or Peter held to this line of
thinking.  You were just bringing up the example.

We all know that you, above all, are too smart for
that!

:)

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?