Re: Cornerstone 2002

In a message dated 12/29/01 9:07:27 PM Central Standard Time,
Gilhamilton at aol_com writes:

<< there wasn't anything at the main stage that interested me or the couple I
 was with last year so I missed that. We did go once to see Tyrannosaurus
 Stryper for a laugh and had to leave 3 tunes in.  >>

I went down to see the 77s on the first day and, if I remember correctly,
Earthsuit on either the second to last or last day.

Stryper didn't interest me since I don't know any of their stuff although now
I can't recall what I ended up doing instead of following the hype. Oh yes, I
think that was the same night and time The Violet Burning played -- right?

Rose